Jul 12, 2009

Day at the beach


The kids have been bugging us about going to the beach for weeks now, and we finally gave in, even though the weather wasn't exactly ideal.

day_at_the_beach_01

day_at_the_beach_02

Kristin was only interested in collecting sea shells.

day_at_the_beach_03

day_at_the_beach_04

We then headed to another beach, where they started kicking up sand. Sand got everywhere....in their hair, all over their clothes, in my pockets, in their pockets...

day_at_the_beach_05

my camera gear......

day_at_the_beach_06

After all that sand kicking, they sat down and enjoyed their first sunset.

sunset

10 comments:

  1. I think that last shot was totally worth any amount of sand in your gear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely are the k sisters and all your shots.

    rafael also could never play enough with water and sand but we haven't watched any sunset at the beach yet. oh we ought to have our first soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sunset picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunset photo of your two girls is priceless. Just lovely. I love your photography and added your site to my blog roll for my readers to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Jason, as usually, your work blows me away! I just took my gear to the beach with the kids and almost died when my son dropped sand on my camera bag, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such lovely kids and shots!! i must thank Amy for introducing your site

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! your girls in the sunset! that is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing your photos. All have something special :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:23 PM

    that last shot of them both watching the sunset is beautiful!!! ^^ you have lovely daughters..

    ReplyDelete